Subject: Re: emacs error ad-Orig-documentation called with 5 arguments
From: Joe Buehler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 16:44:12 -0500

Robert Mecklenburg wrote:

> I'm not sure how to continue debugging this issue.  I'm studying
> advice.el now.

I think this (long-running) problem has something to do with
the fact that emacs under Cygwin now has unexec().  If you roll
back to emacs 21.2-9 you will not have any problems.

One thing that you might try is rolling back your cygwin DLL,
if you can.  Emacs was compiled against an older one, and this
may be causing some problems when running against a new DLL.
-- 
Joe Buehler

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/