Subject: Re: build php4.3.0 as a module for apache_1.3.27 (Cygwin) fail
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: Elfyn McBratney <[email-masked]>
Cc: cygwin <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 12:21:18 +0100

Elfyn McBratney wrote:
> 
> The only way you can build php-apache OOTB (well sort of) is by using the
> sources provided with cygwin, downloaded/installed by setup.exe. The source
> package contains a few patches and a utility to create the dll which the
> stock release (4.3.0) does not contain.
> 
> > cd apache-1.3.27
> > ./configure
> > cd php-4.3.0
> > ./configure --with-apache=/apache-1.3.27
> > make
> 
> The undefined references below are because you don't have libxml installed.
> FYI xml support is now enabled by default.

no, it's because php dies include the Win32 native expat code and the
DLL import fails.

Check the patch that is included in the php module from the Cygwin
setup package. There you will find the necessary files and changes to
stop that undefined reference errors while linking.

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/