Subject: Re: cygrunsrv and apache
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:13:07 +0100

> It's a simple getopt thingy: `--option foo' takes foo as argument if
> option expects an argument, regardless of first character of the argument.

ok, so id does pass. Thanks for pointing this out.

> > When I asked you (and others) to debug an Apache TCP connection
> > problem you were also very picky about that time issue!
> 
> I asked you for a *simple* testcase more than once.  You never sent one.
> Apache is a fairly big chunk of code and it's not quite my job to debug
> Apache to find a possible fault in Cygwin.  You saw Jason's testcase
> two days ago?  How long did it take to fix the error in Cygwin with
> the help of that testcase?

No, I didn't see that. But as you may imagine setting up a testcase
out of apache for one specific problem that is not determined very
well is as complicated as checking the underlying TCP connection
system.

It's not the will that lacks, it's the time -- same as you.

> > I think this is not fair!
> 
> Well, I assume Chris meanness is taking me over.

maybe ;)

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/