Subject: Re: cygrunsrv and apache
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 15:37:46 +0100

> Just try it.

Corinna, 

I'm as busy as you. And if I ask you kindly such a simple question,
it's more efficient for both of us to get it answered from you then to
make the overhead to try it on my own.

When I asked you (and others) to debug an Apache TCP connection
problem you were also very picky about that time issue!

I think this is not fair!

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/