Subject: Re: cygrunsrv and apache
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: Elfyn McBratney <[email-masked]>
Cc: cygwin <[email-masked]>, Jonathan Albrecht <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 00:46:15 +0100

> Perhaps the package maintainer may wish to take over here... ;-)

yep, he'd like, but he's out of time currently, sorrs ;/

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/