Subject: Re: Move to Windows Recycle Bin instead of deleting
From: Chris Polley <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Ralf Hauser <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 16:26:02 -0600

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003 20:42:45 +0100, you wrote:

>Is there a way to have the files moved to the windows recycle bin from 
>the cygwin shell window/command line?

AFAIK, there isn't, although the 
	int SHFileOperation(LPSHFILEOPSTRUCT lpFileOp) function in
shell32.dll

<http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/shell/reference/functions/shfileoperation.asp>

might be useful in working out a way to do it.

HTH,
CHris

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/