Subject: Re: Cygwin Exim
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Aldon Hynes <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 23:00:01 +0100

Hallo Greg,

Am Montag, 13. Januar 2003 um 00:44 schriebst du:

> On Sun, 12 Jan 2003, Pierre A. Humblet wrote:

>> > http://www.exim.org/pipermail/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20011119/032420.html

>> The -oX 25 works fine here (WinME). At any rate you don't need it,
>> 25 is the default

>> I am not sure what you mean about "single tab" and why you want
>> to change /etc/services. 

> He was reading some advice to Gerrit Haase to put tabs instead of
> spaces in /etc/services to get exim working on cygwin.

Yes, but that was not my problem and it didn't solved it.
Unfortunately I cannot say what went wrong with my handcrafted
build, I used some command line switches more than usual and
some special configuration settings (hardcoded IP addresses
without DNS lookups) and then it worked for me.  Probably not
the fault of Exim, but my domain setup.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/