Subject: Re: Followup: 1.3.17: sshd closes terminal immediately after establishingconnection (1.3.13 ? 1.3.14)
From: [email-masked]
To: "Pierre A. Humblet" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 15:38:42 +0100

Thanks Pierre,

I worked it out with regenerating the group file, according to your first
mail (BTW, I am a member of 10513, but it was not reflected as it
should have been. Now, my id is correct).

However, I had to know how to prune it, because in our organisation,
the group file generated from the all overlapping domain contains
some 22000 entries. Luckily, these are named according to
organisational domain, and I could pick out those which were
relevant, leaving me with only about 500 entries.

After mirroring my new group file to my servers, and updating to
cygwin 1.3.18, I was able to login on this machine, and now I can
start upgrading my other machines.

Regards,

Jurgen

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/