Subject: insight build crashed under cygwin
From: Jörg Rapka <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 15:39:39 +0100

Hello

I'm using the following configuration:
- Windows 2000
- latest release of cygwin 1.3.18-1
- insight-5.1 configured for target "arm-ecos-elf"

The compilation goes well (I have also tried insight-5.2.1 and 
insight-5.3 using Tcl/Tk 8.0.3; as described at 
http://sources.redhat.com/insight/cygwin.html).

If I run the application "arm-ecos-elf-gdb.exe" it crashed and I got a 
Windows containing an error message like this:
The application cannot be initialised (0xc0000022). Press "OK" to stop 
the application".

Some times ago I have used cygwin release 1.3.14-1. Compilation of 
insight goes well and the application works fine.

What's wrong with cygwin 1.3.18-1?

Best regards,
Joerg

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/