Subject: Re: Solving the "relink exe's" libtool problem
From: Alexandre Duret-Lutz <[email-masked]>
To: Charles Wilson <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 23:01:50 +0100

>>> "Chuck" == Charles Wilson <[email-masked]> writes:

[...]

 Chuck> 'Course, there's the whole cross-compiler issue (running
 Chuck> on linux, building stuff intended for cygwin).

Yes.  Sigh.

[...]

 Chuck> Said "stub" executable would have to do ALL of the
 Chuck> things the script does, and then pass that environment
 Chuck> to its exec'ed target in .libs/ --

Maybe it could just exec() something like `/bin/sh .libs/foo.sh',
where `.libs/foo.sh' is the script wrapper.

[...]

-- 
Alexandre Duret-Lutz

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/