Subject: fix for "wrong number of arguments" emacs problem
From: Joe Buehler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 13:30:37 -0500

There have been a couple people with an emacs problem whose symptom
is LISP error messages complaining about a bad number of arguments
to a function call.

Dr. Andrew Mayer cured this problem through a reinstall.  Here are
the details:

http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-01/msg00410.html
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-01/msg00412.html
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-01/msg00421.html

His particular problem appears to have been caused by a change to Cygwin
that made "ntsec" the default behavior, which resulted in permissions
problems that were cured by the reinstall.

Joe Buehler

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/