Subject: Re: postgresql
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: "Claiborne, Aldemaco Earl (Al)" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Cygwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 15:44:30 -0500

Al,

Please post instead of sending private email.

On Wed, Jan 08, 2003 at 12:15:31PM -0500, Claiborne, Al wrote:
> I am trying to configure postgresql on windows and am having no luck
> with the paths or the configuration.

Please read the README:

    http://www.tishler.net/jason/software/postgresql/postgresql-7.3.README

> I would like to create JSP pages and use postgresql as a backend
> database. Are there any instructions related specifically to this type
> of postgresql setup in a windows development environment?

I don't know.

> I have downloaded Apache, Tomcat, Cygwin, Cygipc, Postgresql and Ant
> in order to attempt to create a development environment on my windows
> machine so that I can use it as a test bed before porting it over to
> my windows environment.

Jason

-- 
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D  8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/