Subject: Support for DWARF-2 debug info?
From: "Dave Hooper" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 05:30:15 -0000

I've looked in the archives for this and several other lists and cannot find
a definitive answer.  Can someone tell me:

a)  If the cygwin build of gcc/gdb/gas/etc supports DWARF-2 debug
information (it appears not but I may be overlooking something)
b)  If not, is it just a matter of #defining the appropriate flags in
/gcc/config/i386/cygwin.h and rebuilding gcc?
c)  Whether DWARF-2 will become the standard debug info format for cygwin
builds of apps in the near future (as it already has for various other
platforms, e.g. djgpp).

Thanks in advance!

d

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/