Subject: Re: Win2000, XEmacs 21.4.10, MH-E, cygwin 1.3.17-1
From: Andrew Markebo <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 20:22:00 +0100

Just some quick thoughts like xemacs using some tool like sendmail,
and normally it is included in the xemacs installation, but due to
different path, other installation, it picks the cygwin on one
computer, and some other on the other?

Regarding cygwin1.dll, you don't happen to have a bunch of such beasts
lying around? Run a cygcheck.. 

      /Andy
|> 
|>     Peter> So why is XEmacs even *looking* in cygwin1.dll, since it's
|>     Peter> the win32 installation?
|> 
|> I doubt XEmacs is looking in cygwin1.dll.  Most likely it's the MH
|> binaries.
|
| Hmmm.  That's even *more* puzzling, since I'm running the identical
| binaries on both machines. I have not succeeded in building nmh on
| Cygwin myself.

-- 
 The eye of the beholder rests on the beauty!

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/