Subject: Re: clean_setup.pl binary-only cache patch
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 10:25:02 -0500

On Fri, Jan 03, 2003 at 09:19:27AM -0500, Jason Tishler wrote:
>The attached patch enables clean_setup.pl to handle binary-only
>caches/mirrors.  Specifically, when no "source:" tags are in the
>setup.ini file.  AFAICT, this patch does not affect operation with a
>normal setup.ini file.
>
>I'm a Perl novice, so the second hunk probably could be improved.
>
>Anyway, are you willing to accept this patch?

Wouldn't such a mirror be in violation of the GPL?

cgf

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/