Subject: Re: Perl pathname parsing, File::Spec, proposed fix
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: "linda w (cyg)" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 11:39:39 +0100

Hallo linda,

Am Dienstag, 31. Dezember 2002 um 03:18 schriebst du:

> Does anyone see a problem with the following proposed change in the
> Perl lib dir?

Have not tried it yet.

> It seems the Win32 handles both forward and backward slashes and
> no special module for Cygwin is needed.

What about the usual Cygwin path semantics like /, /lib,
/usr/local/bin?  Is it handled too?  I will try to build
bleadperl and run the tests with this included.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/