Subject: Re: 2 copies of perl includes?
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: "linda w (cyg)" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 11:27:50 +0100

Hallo Linda,

>>> 5.8?  Is that available in cygwin-x86?

>> As a test version. It will show in the click through list, 
>> but hasn't yet been promoted to curr, so presumably there are 
>> a few buglets left.

>         Ah...cool!  Maybe will have to try an early edition assuming I can
> find a semi-fast mirror that carries the test versions.

Should be available from any mirror.

Make a backup from libperl5.6.1.dll since some other executables
in the cygwin netrelease are linked against it (e.g. exim).

Regards,

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/