Subject: Re: symbols in Microsoft DLL's and Linking w/ them
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 12:40:12 -0500

On Tue, Dec 31, 2002 at 07:50:59AM -0800, Robert Bercik wrote:
>I'm trying to create a cygwin dll that links to a microsoft DLL.
>However, when I try and link to the DLL, the linkerl complains that the
>symbols contained in the microsoft DLL are still unresolved.  I used
>the nm command on the DLL and it reported that it did not find any
>symbols, but when I did a grep command the symbols as an argument, it
>found them in the DLL.  Have any of you had any success with this in
>the past?  I'm really stuck here.
>
>Thanks in advance,

Go back and read http://cygwin.com/lists.html.  This isn't the mailing
list for this kind of request.

I've redirected this to cygwin at cygwin dot com.

cgf

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/