Subject: Re:Strange behaviour of gcc
From: Danny Smith <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 12:38:11 +1100 (EST)

Hello Randall

Yeah, no documentation to speak of.  The only reason I know about it because
I've been chasing the _alloca bug that Fish reported. It is still present in
GCC trunk (3.4).  I have submitted a simple patch that fixes, but ... time for
a ping in the New Year.

Danny,

rrschulz wrote:

Man! I scanned through the GCC man page for anything that would control this   

action, and couldn't find anything. I don't see "-mno-stack-arg-probe" listed
there at all, nor is any option that includes the word "probe."

Google ("GCC mno-stack-arg-probe"
<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=GCC+mno-stack-arg-probe&btnG=Google+Search>)
turns up only three relevant hits (including one recent thread on the Cygwin
mailing list: <http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2002-06/msg00122.html> and
<http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2002-06/msg00123.html>).

Randall Schulz

http://movies.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Movies
- What's on at your local cinema?

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/