Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Update cygwin package rxvt 2.7.9-4
From: Andrew DeFaria <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 13:47:01 -0800

Steve O wrote:

>Hi,
>rxvt is a terminal program that can be used instead of the windows
>command shell.  It does not require an X server.
>
>This release backs out the Shift-KP-, Shift-KP+ fix.  Sorry.  
>Thanks to Ton van Overbeek for the early warning.
>
Does this mean that the font change things have been temporarily 
removed? Or does it mean that the problem of the lowercase "k" and "m" 
not working has been fixed?

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/