Subject: Re: rxvt, once again...
From: "Chris Game" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 15:18:58 -0000

In a recent post, Rui Carmo wrote:

[...]

> After all, we can debate this till the reindeer pass overhead, but
> nothing we can say actually replaces _using_ the darn thing and
> figuring out the differences for yourself.

Of course you can say that about a lot of things. Unfortunately, life's
just too short.

That's why the advice from those who know about these things is so
valuable.

So thanks, Rui, and all those who took the trouble to respond.

Season's Greetings to all!

-- 
===========================================

Chris Game <chrisgame@!yahoo!dotcodotuk>
===========================================

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/