Subject: Re: Bugs in Cygnus Tools bash
From: "Chris Game" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 12:37:47 -0000

In a recent post, Cliff Hones wrote:

> A word of advice - don't report things as bugs unless you are sure
> they are bugs and not cockpit error - it can make you look
> foolish if you or your configuration are to blame.

That seems a bit harsh. How else are people supposed to figure out
what's wrong if they don't ask? There's no such thing as a stupid
question, and any mis-reported bug gives an opportunity for Cygwin's
usability to be improved - even if it's the documentation! And a few of
us less-than-experts on here benefit from other's mistakes.

-- 
===========================================

Chris Game <chrisgame@!yahoo!dotcodotuk>
===========================================

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/