Subject: Re: rxvt, once again...
From: "Chris Game" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 12:24:44 -0000

In a recent post, Rui Carmo wrote:

> On Monday, Dec 23, 2002, at 11:58 Europe/Lisbon, Chris Game wrote:
>> That's interesting, but what's the advantage of rxvt over opening
>> cygwin/bash in a Windows command window, where all the formatting
>> options (except initial placement I grant you) are available from the
>> prompt window properties?
>
> The main of rxvt advantage for someone who uses Unix terminals
> extensively is a fully dynamic, resizable terminal window - something
> the built-in W2K/XP prompt cannot provide. And I mean "resizable" as
> in height _and_ width.

Height and Width are adjustable from the properties of the command
prompt window.

-- 
===========================================

Chris Game <chrisgame@!yahoo!dotcodotuk>
===========================================

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/