Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: expect-20021218-1, gdb-20021218-1, tcltk-20021218-1
From: Charles Wilson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 17:51:57 -0500

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> I've made a new version of expect, GDB, and tcltk available for
> downloading.  These versions are a refresh from sources.redhat.com.  The
> intent of this release is to get all three packages into sync.  gdb and
> expect now rely on tcltk.  gdb no longer contains the tcltk dlls,
> libraries or tcl programs.  expect also relies on tcltk.

Hmmm...I can't unpack the tcltk src archive at all; the toplevel 
"directories" are simply symlinks to things I don't have, and then the 
rest of the stuff that should go into those "directories" can't -- 
because the targets don't exist.

Did you mean to use --dereference when creating the tarball?

--Chuck

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/