Subject: broken TCL? (just updated gdb)? (Bk citool won't find init.tcl)
From: "Javier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 03:13:34 +0100

Hi!!

I've just updated cygwin (gdb) and TCL seems to be broken??

At least, when I try to do a bk citool, I get this message:

"
Can´t find a usable init.tcl in the following directories:
H:/cygwin/share/tcl8.3 H:/cygwin/share/tcl8.3 H:/cygwin/share/tcl8.3
H:/cygwin/share/tcl8.3/library H:/library H:/../library
../tcl8.3/library

This probably means Tcl wasn't installed properly.

The oddest thing is, there is _no_ H:/cygwin/share directotory, but
there is a init.tcl to be found in serveral places:

javier> locate init.tcl
/cygdrive/h/Archivos de programa/Tcl/lib/tcl8.3/init.tcl
/cygdrive/h/cygwin/usr/share/tcl8.0/init.tcl
/cygdrive/h/Python22/tcl/tcl8.3/init.tcl
/usr/share/tcl8.0/init.tcl

So.... Strange, isn't it?? Specially when I thought that installing gdb
did bring tcl/tk 8.3 onboard Cygwin, but it seems not to be the case...

    Just my 0,00022

    Javier

--
«Work like you don't need the money.
  Dance like nobody's watching.
 Love like you've never been hurt.»

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/