Subject: Re: cygwin License related Query....
From: Shankar Unni <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 11:26:27 -0800

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> Btw, I was trying to move this discussion off of the public list because
> it probably isn't of much interest to people there.  

Well, ..

The Red Hat Cygwin Product pages are marvelously content-free when it 
comes to cost and content (i.e. which version) information.

Other mixed-license products (MySQL, etc.) are quite up-front about 
licensing requirements, costs and versions supported commercially, with 
exhaustive detail in their web pages. Perhaps Red Hat can be a little 
more explicit on their pages?

--
Shankar.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/