Subject: Re: Bug in Cygwin SSHD on windows XP
From: Tino Lange <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 16:17:46 +0100

Max Bowsher wrote:

>>> Because vague bug reports are all we have. And no-one can
>>> reproduce it either.

Frank-Michael Moser <[email-masked]> wrote:

>> [http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2002-07/msg01745.html]
>> When you investigat that thread you do not find only "vague bug
>> reports".

Max Bowsher wrote:

> I'm sorry, I didn't remember that thread. You did indeed provide pretty much
> all the debug information it is possible to provide.
> It's a shame that this problem is so elusive.

----------

Hi!

I also want to remind you on that thread
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2002-11/msg00881.html
started by me in November about the same topic.

After zoning out a bit about "cygcheck.out" I think I finally also 
provided all needed information. I get errorcode 0 by the way, not 126.
Unfortunately the problem still exists on my Win2000-Box.

Best regards

Tino

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/