Subject: Re: lilypond not installed
From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 09:49:48 +0100

Mike Hasleby <[email-masked]> writes:

> I've just installed lilypond using the instructions on the webpage, the
> setup coming straight from the website so am assuming it is the
> latest.

Did you select the lilypond package?  The website says:

    In the Package View dialogue window, click on the Publishing section
    to view the available publishing software for Cygwin. Make sure that
    LilyPond is selected. If this is a new or first installation, click on
    Skip to select. 

Jan.

-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/