Subject: ProbLEms With cygipc & compile
From: jezek <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: apconf <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 16:30:30 +0100

Hi All ...

I have a big probLem.
I haVe instALLed cygwin-1.3.17-1 anD i have DownLoaded and installed a PacKAge
called cygipc-1.13-2  to make soMe programs for my sTudy uSe ...

I need To comPiLe a sOurce uSing sys/(shm.h, sem.h, msg.h) but when 
i trYed to CompiLE a teSt souRce the Only Thing iT answered Me was :

gcc -ggdb -Wall  -o msg -lcygipc msg.cpp
/cygdrive/c/WIN98/TEMP/ccSukmwr.o: In function `main':
/home/jEzeK/FEI/PPRC/cvic8/ja_rad/msg.cpp:35: undefined reference to
`msgget'
/home/jEzeK/FEI/PPRC/cvic8/ja_rad/msg.cpp:61: undefined reference to
`msgsnd'
/home/jEzeK/FEI/PPRC/cvic8/ja_rad/msg.cpp:72: undefined reference to
`msgctl'
/home/jEzeK/FEI/PPRC/cvic8/ja_rad/msg.cpp:77: undefined reference to
`msgget'
/home/jEzeK/FEI/PPRC/cvic8/ja_rad/msg.cpp:82: undefined reference to
`msgrcv'
/home/jEzeK/FEI/PPRC/cvic8/ja_rad/msg.cpp:86: undefined reference to
`msgctl'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [all] Error 1

i aM in Big TrouBle ... i nEeeeD it to ruN tiLL TuesDAy ....

PLeasE heLp ME ....

PS : In a Makefile a have the library tag (option???) -lcygipc
     anD the Paths aRe OK .... But It CoudLnt COMPILE !!!!!

ThAnkS for CommiNg aNswer to fIX thiS pRobLem :)

Yours SinCirelY                 
                                    MateJ kOhut (JezEk)

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/