Subject: Re: ssh/telnet
From: "Abraham Backus" <[email-masked]>
To: "cygwin" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Andrew DeFaria" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 12:53:14 -0800

Andrew,
I tried with sshd running as its own NT service, and again with it running
under inetd and my "last logged in" gets updated appropriately.

Cygwin DLL verion 1.3.17
openssh version 3.5p1-2
Windows 2000 SP2

Try updating your cygwin packages by running cygwin setup.exe and see if
that remedies your troubles.
-Abe

"Andrew DeFaria" <[email-masked]> wrote in message
news:<[email-masked]>...
> I have since turned off telnet and switched to ssh. I still get that
> same line echoed out about when I last logged in. Cool, except it still
> says Fri Aug 23th! IOW telnet somehow updated something so that that
> last logged in date would be correct. Apparently ssh isn't updating
> anything. Is this a bug? (Though admittedly a minor bug).

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/