Subject: Re: Can't run Macro Express from within Cygwin bash shell
From: Jack Twilley <[email-masked]>
To: Michael A Chase <[email-masked]>
Cc: cygwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 21:10:13 -0800

>>>>> "Michael" == Michael A Chase <Michael> writes:

[...]

Michael> Try copying PerfmonMacros.mex to a directory that is
Michael> physically on the same machine as Cygwin and meproc.exe.
Michael> Drive J: is usually a network drive.

Drive J: is indeed a network drive.  I can copy the file to a local
directory for a test, but I have to use the network drive when I do
this for real.

Jack.
-- 
Jack Twilley // Tier 2 Support Engineer // Brightmail Inc.
jtwilley at brightmail dot com

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/