Subject: Re: Thank you!
From: Andrew DeFaria <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 10:10:34 -0800

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 01:49:41AM +0000, [email-masked] wrote:
>
>> Forgive the electronic intrusion, but I needed to congratulate you 
>> and the team on Cygwin ... it saves us where I work. We use it every 
>> day, it's on every dev box, and because of it, we can build our code 
>> on multiple platforms without having to think much about it. It is the
>> coolest -- makes Windows civilized :-)
>
> Thank you for the rarity of a 100% positive message on this mailing list.
>
> Your appreciation is appreciated.

I agree, Cygwin makes life on windows good again. I use it work and at 
home where I host my own domain. It has allowed me to get off of one of 
my ISPs and become more independent.

This does not mean, however, that it cannot be improved...

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/