Subject: Re: Problems using sshd as a service
From: Marc Girod <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 04 Dec 2002 12:07:30 +0200

>>>>> "DB" == David Brown <[email-masked]> writes:

DB> Any ideas would be much appreciated.

I had similar problems recently, and Corinna Vinschen (among others)
helpped me to solve them.
Just look at messages in this group/list with a subject of:

  sshd installation on NT 5.0

between 26 and 29.11.
Eventually, my problems were with the ownership of the files and
directories (OK for starting from the command line, but not as a
service) and the protections (read for all).

-- 
Marc Girod        P.O. Box 323        Voice:  +358-71 80 25581
Nokia NBI         00045 NOKIA Group   Mobile: +358-50 38 78415
Takomo 1 / 4c27   Finland             Fax:    +358-71 80 61604

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/