Subject: Re: cygwin official logo ?
From: Jehan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 09:28:25 -0800

Charles Wilson wrote:
> Yeah, that's a good idea.  Let's infringe on a Disney copyright.  They 
> don't usually mind that sort of thing, do they?
[...]
> What was that about 'stitch'?

Sorry, sorry, I was just kidding. I always found the girl in the movie
had a funny of saying "I think it's a koala". Seeing the word here just
reminded me of it.
Maybe I should have use a ;) instead of :).

Otherwise, I have nothing against the otters. Actually I find the koala
a little too lazy to be a good mascoot (but Stitch isn't by the way...
no, please, don't hit me me, I was kidding again).

If anyone wants my opinion, I would select an animal that has a meaning
to cygwin more than its cuteness, like Gerald's cygnet, or the
enigneer's mascott the beaver. Otters are fine there too since they do
use tools (for those who don't know, they use rocke as a hammer with
their belly as an anvil and shells in between)

	Jehan

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/