Subject: Re: Bug in Cygwin SSHD on windows XP
From: Frank-Michael Moser <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 11:11:36 +0100

>
 > Because vague bug reports are all we have. And no-one can reproduce it
 > either.
 >

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2002-07/msg01745.html

When you investigat that thread you do not find only "vague bug 
reports". I have reported that bug too (so I'm at least No.3 in that 
game) including a detailed description, the output of cygcheck and sshd 
debug output and at least 4 subsequent answers to questions and proposes 
of Corinna and others.

The problem (which I reported in July) persists. Meanwhile I have 
completely reinstalled Cygwin, did try nearly any hint related to SSHD 
posted on the mailing list but no changes exactly as "arBmind" has 
described.

Frank-Michael

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/