Subject: Re: 1.3.16-1: Apache 1.3.24 not rotating/lockup problem
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: Corinna Vinschen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 05:15:52 +0100

Corinna Vinschen schrieb:
> 
> On Wed, Nov 27, 2002 at 05:55:10PM +0100, Stipe Tolj wrote:
> > > I guess the main apache process that is suppose to arbitrate the
> > > requests is not working properly with cygwin 1.3.16-1
> > >
> > > Has anyone else seen similar problems with apache?
> > > Has anything changed in cygwin that would cause such behavior?
> >
> > That exactly the question I'd like to hear from the core Cygwin
> > people. Corinna, may you pick this issue up?!
> 
> Sure, if you post a *small* testcase to the ML which points to a problem
> in Cygwin.  Other than that you should probably debug apache first.

it seems *very* obious that it's a cygwin internal problem, since
*all* apache versions worked correctly up to cygwin 1.3.10-2 and then
the same behaviour, locking of httpd processes began.

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/