Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] xerces-c-2.1.0-1
From: "Abraham Backus" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 13:44:43 -0500 (EST)

Xerces-C 2.1.0-1 is now available on Cygwin mirrors.

>From http://xml.apache.org/xerces-c/:
Xerces-C++ is a validating XML parser written in a portable subset of C++.
Xerces-C++ makes it easy to give your application the ability to read and
write XML data. A shared library is provided for parsing, generating,
manipulating, and validating XML documents.
Xerces-C++ is faithful to the XML 1.0 recommendation and many associated
standards (see Features below).
The parser provides high performance, modularity, and scalability. Source
code, samples and API documentation are provided with the parser. For
portability, care has been taken to make minimal use of templates, no RTTI,
no C++ namespaces and minimal use of #ifdefs.

See xml.apache.org for more information

Abe Backus
Cygwin Xerces-C++ maintainer

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/