Subject: Re: Apache+PHP on WinME - was Re: 3rd time lucky? Apache startup woes
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: Gary Stainburn <[email-masked]>
Cc: cygwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 17:58:02 +0100

> I've had no luck getting anywhere with this.  I asume that the info I provided
> below was of no use to anyone.
> 
> Can anyone suggest any additional evidence I can collect?
> One suggestions was to start httpd within gdb.  Can anyone point me at any
> instructions on how to do this.

gdb should be more of concern when you recognize segmentation fauls
and such things. As Win32 describes the error code 31: "Attached
device could not be found" I'm really out of scope concerning this
error. Sorry.

BTW, I don't have a WinME installation to confirm or investigate on
this either.

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/