Subject: Re: Cygwin causes 0x00000024 Stop Error (BLUE SCREEN)
From: Robert Collins <[email-masked]>
To: Daniel Armbrust <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: 26 Nov 2002 07:40:59 +1100

On Tue, 2002-11-26 at 03:53, Daniel Armbrust wrote:
> Where can I get this?
> 
> >
> >
> > If the NT 4 machine crashes every time, would you be willing to run a
> > special debug version of setup, that will write it's log entries to the
> > event log? They should be visible post install then, and you can tell us
> > what the last ones recorded are.

Well, I was going to roll it for you. However, having been reminded of
the McAfee problem - do you have McAfee installed? - I'd rather have you
try the current setup snapshot, which will give you the option for
disabling McAfee during the download and install process.

If you don't have McAfee installed, then I'll roll an Event Log based
setup for you.

Rob

-- 
---
GPG key available at: http://users.bigpond.net.au/robertc/keys.txt.
---