Subject: RE: Cygwin causes 0x00000024 Stop Error (BLUE SCREEN)
From: Robert Collins <[email-masked]>
To: Randall R Schulz <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: 25 Nov 2002 10:48:34 +1100

On Mon, 2002-11-25 at 08:52, Randall R Schulz wrote:

> If KB 195857 really is the culprit here, then I suppose you could well make 
> the case that opening a lot of system handles and then just abandoning them 
> is not good programming practice and really should be resolved on its own 
> merits.

Yep. Although, I'm not convinced, just open minded, and willing within
reason to change setup to deal with OS bugs, as the OS is not free.

> I take it hardware configuration (available RAM and / or paging space) is 
> one a parameter in the likelihood of triggering this problem.

I have *no* idea. 

Cheers,
Rob
-- 
---
GPG key available at: http://users.bigpond.net.au/robertc/keys.txt.
---