Subject: Re: 3rd time lucky? Apache startup woes
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: Gary Stainburn <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ralf Habacker <[email-masked]>, cygwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 04:12:19 +0100

what does ssp do?!

Haven't seen about that beast before. Could someone enlight me
please?!

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/