Subject: Re: mno_cygwin gcc 3.2
From: "Chris Twiner" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 08:26:54 +0000

Hi,

>/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-mingw32/3.2/../../../../i686-pc-mingw32/bin/ld.exe
>--shared -Bdynamic -e _DllMainCRTStartup@12 -o hello.dll -export-all
>/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-mingw32/3.2/../../../../i686-pc-mingw32/lib/dllcrt2
>.o
>/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-mingw32/3.2/crtbegin.o 
>-L/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-m
>ingw32/3.2 
>-L/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-mingw32/3.2/../../../../i686-pc-mingw3
>2/lib -L/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-mingw32/3.2/../../..
>/var/tmp/ccqxxSSp.o --out-implib
>libhello.dll.a -lmingw32 -lgcc -lmoldname -lmingwex -lmsvcrt -lmingw32 
>-luse
>r32 -lkernel32 -ladvapi32 -lshell32 -lmingw32 -lgcc -lmoldname -lmingwex 
>-lm
>svcrt /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-mingw32/3.2/crtend.o
>
>Using gcc-3.2-3.

this is vastly different then the machine's I have.  I have attached an 
untouched spec file fresh from setup.exe.

Are there any differences with yours?

Chris

_________________________________________________________________
MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE*. 
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus
--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/