Subject: Re: PHP is minimal
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: "Jacques Cezanna" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 07:34:41 +0100

Hallo Jacques,

> I try to recompile mysql under cygwin, but it's a pain (every intermediate
> .exe in the makefile core dumps...) with gcc 3.x or gcc 2.95.

> I will be happy if someone has a solution to get a php as delivered actually 
> + image functions.

I can offer a precompiled MySQL including the client lib.
The Cygwin based MySQL server doesn't run well, but it is
possible to use the client lib:
http://koeln.convey.de/cywgin/mysql/

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/