Subject: Re: 3rd time lucky? Apache startup woes
From: Gary Stainburn <[email-masked]>
To: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 15:40:07 +0000

On Friday 15 Nov 2002 2:01 pm, Jason Tishler wrote:
> Gary,
>
> On Fri, Nov 15, 2002 at 12:32:49PM +0000, Gary Stainburn wrote:
> > I've had a look at the archives and found many references to rebase,
> > but can't sus out exactly what I need to do - how to find out what
> > params to pass to rebase etc.
> >
> > Anyone got a link to a good reference I could read?
>
> Try the following:
>
>     http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2002-07/msg00276.html
>
> Jason

Hi Jason,

it may just be me being thick but I'm still having trouble.  I ran the 
following as a DOS batch, and as a BASH shell script withing Cygwin.

All I got out was one error line per DLL stating that it was being skipped 
because it was not rebasable.  I tried running the batch without the 
libphp..dll entry and still got the errors.  I even tried calling rebase 
directly and only specifying the libphp4.dll on it's own and it did exactly 
the same.

I also tried CDing to \cygwin\usr\bin and \cygwin\lib\apache respectively and 
that didn't work either.

Gary

rebase.bat:
cd c:\cgwin
.\rebase -v -b0x68000000 -d cygXpm-X4.dll cygXpm-noX4.dll cygbz2-1.dll 
cygbz21.0.dll cygcrypto.dll cygcurl-2.dll cygform5.dll cygform6.dll 
cyggdbm.dll cyghistory4.dll cyghistory5.dll cyghttpd.dll cygiconv-2.dll 
cygintl-1.dll cygintl-2.dll cygintl.dll cygitcl30.dll cygitk30.dll 
cygjbig1.dll cygjpeg6b.dll cygltdl-3.dll cygmenu5.dll cygmenu6.dll 
cygncurses++5.dll cygncurses++6.dll cygncurses5.dll cygncurses6.dll 
cygpanel5.dll cygpanel6.dll cygpcre.dll cygpcreposix.dll cygpng10.dll 
cygpng12.dll cygpng2.dll cygpopt-0.dll cygreadline4.dll cygreadline5.dll 
cygregex.dll cygssl.dll cygtcl80.dll cygtclpip80.dll cygtclreg80.dll 
cygtiff3.dll cygtk80.dll cygxml2-2.dll cygz.dll ecpg.dll libW11.dll 
libperl5_6_1.dll libpython2.2.dll mingwm10.dll pgeasy.dll pq++.dll pq.dll 
tix4180.dll /lib/apache/libphp4.dll

-- 
Gary Stainburn
 
This email does not contain private or confidential material as it
may be snooped on by interested government parties for unknown
and undisclosed purposes - Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act, 2000     

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/