Subject: Re: PostgreSQL, Apache and PHP
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: Ralf Habacker <[email-masked]>
Cc: Andreas <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 13:16:44 +0100

> > Did you compile it on your own from a official source tree or
> > recompiled the cygwin patched tree that is included in the distro?
> >
> The second.

so I guess there are some recent changes in the postgresql packages
that break my (old) php build?!

Anyway, I'm anyway preparing for a new release. I'll have to setup a
fresh machine with current Cygwin installation and do then the
building for apache, php and the other modules.

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/