Subject: Re: PostgreSQL, Apache and PHP
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: Ralf Habacker <[email-masked]>
Cc: Andreas <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 11:26:24 +0100

Ralf Habacker schrieb:
> 
> > > before you are able to use php scripts which connect to a pgsql DB (of
> > > course phpPgAdmin will do so) it is necessary to configure this module with
> > > the appropriate flag (--with-pgsql) plus recompilation.
> >
> > this has been done for the php-4.2.0-1 release. PostgreSQL should be
> > supported by PHP, even while I have not made any tests with it.
> 
> It works, I'm using Apache, PHP and postgresql with the recompiled cygwin php
> release.

Hi Ralf, 

what means "recompiled" cygwin php release?! 

Did you compile it on your own from a official source tree or
recompiled the cygwin patched tree that is included in the distro?

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/