Subject: Re: PostgreSQL, Apache and PHP
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: Andreas <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 18:08:07 +0100

> before you are able to use php scripts which connect to a pgsql DB (of
> course phpPgAdmin will do so) it is necessary to configure this module with
> the appropriate flag (--with-pgsql) plus recompilation.

this has been done for the php-4.2.0-1 release. PostgreSQL should be
supported by PHP, even while I have not made any tests with it.

A kludge is to switch to MySQL if this is an option to you. This *has
been* tested by me.

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/