Subject: Re: Searching on Mailing list and Update on fvwm2 for cygwin
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 19:59:34 -0500

This isn't an issue for the cygwin mailing list.  We actually have
a mailing list for Cygwin XFree86 issues.

I've redirected this email there.

I'll also be blocking this subject from future helpful followups
in cygwin at cygwin dot com.

On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 06:01:01PM -0600, markem wrote:
>Cygwin and fvwm2:
>
>I finished downloading and updating Cygwin.  My original version
>was the one I downloaded on August 5th.  I have not had the time
>to re-try the compilation of Lesstif (I'm on a 56K modem and it
>took almost the entire day to download all of the updates). 
>However, I would like to thank whoever it is that worked on the
>fvwm2 update.  Under the August 5th release I could not make the
>up/down/left/right arrow keys work properly.  By "properly" I mean
>that I like to set them so when I hold down the control key and
>then type one of them my screen flips to the next screen (3x3
>matrix).  In this way I can have several things all going at the
>same time.  Well, under the previous version I either had to have
>A)ll turned on or just forget being able to do this and having to
>use the mouse to select individual screens.
>
>Original Configuration:
>
>Key Left A C Scroll -100 0
>Key Right A C Scroll +100 0
>etc....
>
>I wound up having:
>
>Key Left RW A Scroll -100 0
>etc....
>
>So I could use the feature.
>
>Under the current release (as of 11/11/2002) The original command 
>now works properly!  So kudos to whoever fixed it!  :-)
>
>I'll post again after attempting to re-compile Lesstif.  Whether
>or not it completes the compilation so everyone will know one way
>or the other if that problem was fixed also in the latest
>release.  Thanks again guys and gals!  :-)
>
>Mark Manning
> 
>
>________________________________________________________________
>Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net
>
>
> 
>                   
>
>--
>Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
>Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
>Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
>FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/