Subject: 1.3.15-1: small bug in win32/mmsystem.h waveOutOpen prototype
From: heiko <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 15:23:08 +0100

Hi,

according to Microsofts description the prototype for waveOutOpen()
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/multimed/mmfunc_36b2.asp
is a bit wrong:

MMRESULT WINAPI waveOutOpen
(LPHWAVEOUT,UINT,LPCWAVEFORMATEX,DWORD,DWORD,DWORD);

It should be
MMRESULT WINAPI waveOutOpen
(LPHWAVEOUT,UINT,LPCWAVEFORMATEX,PDWORD,PDWORD,DWORD);

Further the 2nd parameter is declared differently at microsofts header:
PUINT instead of UINT
This affects the WAVE_MAPPER definition also.

Thanks for your good work,
Heiko Eißfeldt

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/