Subject: Re: setup.exe: why fixed size?
From: Ralf Fassel <[email-masked]>
To: "Vince Hoffman" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 15:04:46 +0100

* Vince Hoffman
| This is an old old question and not as simple as it seems, search the
| archives for more details 

I tried, but the October/November archives did not yield anything
related, and searching for "setup.exe" w/o date restriction gave me an
`internal server error' :-(

    Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and
    was unable to complete your request.

| and if you want it lots submit a patch ;)

Do you know where the sources for setup.exe live?  I tried CVS
src/winsup, but did not find anything related (/setup, /netinstall
...)

R'

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/